TECHNICAL CONSULTING FOR ASSETS ACQUISITION
KOT offers its clients technical assistance in the disciplines of structural, mechanical and civil engineering for the acquisition of assets. In this context, the following scope can be performed:
- Elaboration / revision of technical specifications: First, meetings are held with the client to align and understand their needs. With the well-defined needs, the next step is the elaboration / revision of the technical specification according to standards and conditions of use of the equipment / structure.
- Technical evaluation: The second phase of the technical assistance is based on the technical evaluation of the suppliers and their proposals, as well as technical support during the equalization meetings, and the choice of the best option from a technical point of view.
Technical consulting aggregates the following benefits during the acquisition of an asset:
- Mitigation of the risks of failures and accidents;
- Client protection regarding future demands or lawsuits by the suppliers;
- Improvement of cost x benefit during acquisition;