PROJECTS AND EQUIPMENT AUDIT
The design review offered by KOT consists of a broad spectrum verification of mechanical, civil and structural design of equipments and structures, whether new or already in use, mainly in terms of structural integrity and mechanical components functionality.
Project auditing complements routine engineering services, identifying possible shortcomings. These studies avoid interventions and failures in equipment and structures after they are put into operation or even assembled.
The structure is modeled on leading-edge computing tools by qualified and trained professionals. In this audit, analyses are performed according to applicable standards, customer requirements and company experience.
By performing the analysis it is possible to identify nonconformities in the project, avoid possible catastrophic failures, prevent recurring maintenance failures, and also suggest improvements.
The audit can be performed according to the following Steps:
- Support in the elaboration of the technical specifications of purchase;
- Technical evaluation of manufacturers;
- Pre-analysis of basic design;
- Structural, civil and mechanical verification of components, structures and equipment;
By conducting project audits, the Client benefits mainly from:
- Reduction of accident risks due to structural failure;
- Optimization of the project with reduction of investments in CAPEX;
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness during project execution;
- Technical support for decisions with designing and manufacturing companies.